Deal is done: Liverpool target will undergo his medical today after $31.9m swoop agreed

Liverpool has reached an agreement to sign a target for $31.9 million, with the player set to undergo his medical today. This development follows extensive negotiations and indicates that the transfer is moving towards completion. The signing is anticipated to bolster Liverpool’s squad, enhancing their options in the relevant position. Further details about the player’s […]

Continue Reading

MEDICAL IN JANUARY Leeds United finally agreed £40million Meslier offer in January deal..

Leeds United agreed consider offers for Illan Meslier in January, sources have told Football Insider. It is believed they were open to selling the 23-year-old in the summer window, but serious interest didn’t materialis. The Yorkshire giants had previously valued the shot-stopper at around £40million. Leeds feel they have adequate cover between the sticks despite […]

Continue Reading

BBC Update: Tottenham Agreed deal with Newcastle on deadline day for their superstar…

The transfer merry-go-round has stopped turning again for another few months, and in amongst the deadline day madness came the news that, apparently, one Tottenham Hotspur player turned down the chance to move to Newcastle for free in the final hours of the window. The former captain is out of fThe outlet also note that […]

Continue Reading

BREAKING NEW: Luis Diaz could record two milestones when Liverpool travel to Newcastle United on Sunday….

The Colombia international is in line to make his 50th appearance for the Reds in all competitions since arriving from FC Porto in January 2022. Diaz has netted in each of Jürgen Klopp’s side’s opening two games of 2023-24, first with a close-range strike in the 1-1 draw ate Chlsea. The No.7 followed that up with […]

Continue Reading

JUST NOW : Liverpool hold onto Mohamed Salah Five big questions as Jurgen Klopp gives instructions….

There has never been a disruptor in sports like oil money.The soft launch was first Chelsea, then Manchester City, PSG and last year Newcastle. Let’s not forget about LIV Golf and what it’s done to the PGA Tour. But now we’re really seeing what bottomless pits of money can do. With one week left in […]

Continue Reading

JUST NOW: ALEXIS MAC ALLISTER ISSUES A TWO-WORD REACTION TO HIS LIVERPOOL RED CARD BEING OVERTURNED

Alexis Mac Allister has posted on his Instagram story ‘Thank You’ after his red card during Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth at Anfield was overturned. The 24-year-old was making his home debut at the weekend, and even though Liverpool went 1-0 down during the early stages of the game, Jurgen Klopp’s side did fight back to take […]

Continue Reading

JUST IN: Unai Emery wants another attacker after Nicolo Zaniolo

Can the Villans complete some late-summer business? Aston Villa have completed the loan signing of Galatasaray midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo, but their summer business is reportedly not finished there. The Villans’ Premier League season got off to a disastrous start last weekend, following their 5-1 defeat away to Newcastle United. There is no need for an overreaction, however, with […]

Continue Reading

Just Now: Man City finally signed Attacking Midfielder replaceable to Kevin De Bruyne bid €90million

How Man City can replace injured Kevin De Bruyne Kevin De Bruyne facing months on the sidelines The replacement could already be  done Guardiola has said ‘the skills from Kevin are replaceable’ Manchester City’s 2023/24 campaign has gotten off to something of a false start when it comes to player fitness, as they are suddenly […]

Continue Reading

JUST NOW: Fabrizio Romano confirmed significant update as Brighton ‘bid’ for £50m in singing Newcastle target

Brighton and Hove Albion continue talks with Lille for talented young midfielder Carlos Baleba. The Seagulls are determined to bolster their midfield as they look to rebuild after the exits of Moises Caicedo and Alexis Mac Allister this transfer window. Caicedo sealed his £115m switch to Chelsea on Monday, while Mac Allister moved on to Liverpool for […]

Continue Reading

DEAL acomplised: Liverpool totally agreed bid £75.9m to improve their defense and set for proper stance in the season..

Liverpool need to improve their defense and they have been heavily linked with Sporting CP star, Goncalo Inacio. As per today’s version of Diario de Noticias (news image provided below), the Portuguese international has been highly coveted by Liverpool and Newcastle. News – Liverpool to return to finally sign £75.9million player – Report The two Premier […]

Continue Reading